Frequently asked questions
Pick Up points for excursions in Malta
1. How will I know the pick-up times and locations?
The main pick-up points for our excursions in Malta are shown on a map on our site which can be viewed here. In addition, once you have reserved your specific trips we will contact you with a specific pick-up location and time, as well as to check if you have any specific requirements.
2. Can I be picked up from my hotel?
Yes. Many of our pick-up points are from hotels. However, there are some which are not readily accessible by coaches. In these cases we would send an alternative pick up point that is rarely more than a few minutes away on foot. This is most often the case with hotels in Valletta.
3. Is the pick-up and drop-off included in the price of the excursion?
Yes, the price includes the pick-up and drop-off from the designated pick-up point.
Guides for you Malta excursions
1. Is the service of a guide included in the price?
Yes, our prices include the service of a fully licensed tour guide for all our Malta excursions. However, please not that the pleasure cruises, such as the Malta harbour cruise, are not guided excursions.
2. Are all excursions conducted with guides?
All of our land excursions are conducted with fully licensed professional guides. Our pleasure cruises are not guided excursions. However, we always have members of our staff on hand to offer any form of assistance if required.
Pricing and hidden costs
1. Are meals included in the price of your excursions in Malta?
Meals are included in our full day excursions, as well as in our evening excursions. The exception to this is the day trip to Sicily as free time is allocated during this trip for lunch at around midday.
2. Are there any hidden costs that we should be aware of?
Not at all. The price of our Malta excursions includes all entrances to any attractions mentioned in the description, unless where otherwise stipulated. The ferry ticket is also included in our excursions to Gozo.
Booking your Malta excursion
1. How long are the excursions?
Our half day excursions are approximately four hours long, while our full day excursions are around eight hours long. Our evening excursions will entertain you for approximately five hours, while the day trip to Sicily is about 15 hours in duration.
2. When a reservation is made, will I be given a voucher to present on tour?
Once you have booked your Malta sightseeing events with us, you will receive a confirmation by email. This may be printed and presented on the day of the tour at the pick-up point.
3. If an excursion is cancelled or postponed, am I entitled to a refund?
Yes you are. If any of our excursions in Malta are cancelled or postponed, we will reverse your payment and refund you in full
4. Once a reservation has been made is it possible to alter dates, the number of people attending or even the choice of the excursion?
Yes, we are able to accept any changes as long as the request is made 24 hours before the stipulated pick-up time. We also offer a refund if you reduce the number of guests in your party, or your money back should you cancel your Malta sightseeing plans 24 hours before departure time.
5. Is it possible to organise private excursions in Malta?
Yes, we organise private excursions that can be customised to your wishes. We can cater for individuals, as well as groups, and can meet all of your Malta sightseeing requests. Private tours will have their own guide and transport and we can arrange specific pick-up times, locations, itineraries and durations for your tour.
6. If we are visiting Malta on a cruise liner for just one day, would it be possible to organise an excursion?
Yes, we have a number of Malta excursions that are available for guests arriving on a cruise liner for the day. The excursions available will depend on the arrival time of the vessel and the duration of its stay. The pick-up and drop-off locations will be the cruise liner terminal.
7. Is it possible to organise excursions for groups?
Yes, we can organise one or more excursions for groups that are tailor made to your requests. Groups of 12 or more will also be able to benefit from better prices and we can also design specific packages to ensure their Malta sightseeing is memorable.
1. How can we benefit from the Malta harbour cruise special offer?
If you purchase two or more excursions in Malta from our website we will provide you with a free Malta harbour cruise worth Euro 16.00 per person. We will send you an email confirmation that is valid as a voucher to present at the cruise departure point. All directions and pick-up times and points will be explained in the same email.